Wednesday, July 22, 2009

New York Times Article

One of the articles that I used quite a bit for my research is this article from the New York Times. I really found this article useful because it really helps me prove my point about Technology interfering with our relationships. Here is an exert from Hafner's article that I used in my research paper. "A study by sociologists at Duke and the University of Arizona that gained wide attention this summer found that too much computer use can isolate one further from a shrinking circle of confidants." I thought this quote was really interesting and definitely helps my case. 

Hafner, Katie. "Laptop Slides Into Bed in Love Triangle." Aug. 2006. 23 June 2009 http://www.nytimes.com/2006/08/24/fashion/thursdaystyles/24laptop.htm?_r=2&pagewanted=1

Ha

No comments:

Post a Comment