Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Graph On Divorce Rate In America

  • American Social Indicators, 2006: Getting Better But Feeling Worse. Graph. 2005.

            http://krusekronicle.typepad.com/kruse_kronicle/images/07divorce.gif

I chose to include this graph to show the divorce rate in America. The reason I feel this is important to my research is because I think that one of the reasons that the divorce rate has gone up is because of the rapid growth in technology. Could it be that we are paying more attention to our technology devices than to our spouse's? 

 

 

 

1 comment:

  1. Much obliged to you for some other instructive site. The spot else might just I get that sort of data written in such a flawless strategy? I have an endeavor that I am basically now running on, and I've been at the look out for such information. more

    ReplyDelete